Monday 6 August 2012

The sewing weekend

It was a nice sewing weekend! I have made a whole lot of things!


  • The most important thing - I finished the friend's dress. Also I made shorts for her baby girl from the same fabric. The pictures of the end items will be later and I hope that the dress will fit and I will have the pictures of my friend wearing it. Also I hope the shorts will not become small while our Russian Post deliveries my package with the items(and warm weather will be still there). 
  • I shortened my spouse's RTW trousers, I am pretty good in this because with my previous machine this operation was the most frequent one equally with making narrower trousers and shorts%) One time I bought in web 3 pairs of wrong size and had to narrow them, haha! Returning was too expensive from Russia, but now  Semeon wears them and I am an expert in making shorts 2 sizes smaller%)))
  • I have made a revision of my pattern magazines.
  • I traced the pattern for my next dress(may be I should stop with summer dresses but I cannot!) and read the reviews of this pattern.
  • I began to rip a zipper from one my dress at which I should narrow the back, I will write more about this later. I hate to rip and remake something that seams to be ready that´s why this is a big step for me! 
  • We made new curtains for our room! Yeap! We had some old stuff from the landlord, I didn't like them, they were too dark and with gold, too serious! So now we have light one! You can see it yourself!
PS How many articles I missed in this post?%)))

Our new curtains




10 comments:

  1. > How many articles I missed in this post?%)))
    Four.

    And why are you hiding the pictures of the dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added some, but only 3!

      I don't hide! Really I want to have Masha's picture but this will be too long! So next post I will show it%)

      Delete
  2. I would like also to propose not to hide pictures with Semeon in new trousers!
    You have been realy very busy girl this weekend!!! Bravissimo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were not such pictures!%)) So I haven't hided any!

      Delete
  3. WTF is RTW trousers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to read a while sewing blogs%)) Ready to Wear, it mean from the shop%) Opposite DIY - Do It Yourself.

      PS. http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/RTW
      I like version Return To Work trousers%)))

      Delete
  4. Gee, you certainly had a productive weekend! I hope that my weekend will be as productive as yours was:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been so busy! I love your new curtains, so light and airy... very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...